jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Fill in the gap activites

1.  You  run faster if you weren't so lazy.
2.  You  leave the class before 1 o'clock.
3.  You  behave well in front of guests. Stop being silly.
4.  You look tired. You  have some sleep.
5.  You failed in your final test. You  have studied harder.
6.   I borrow your pen?
7.  We  watch TV so much.
8.  We  not climb those mountains when we were kids.
9.  The project  finish in two years time.
10.  Stop smoking! You really  not smoke.
11.  Sami  lift that heavy table. He is too weak.
12.  Muneera  come to the party, but nobody is sure.
13.  Laila  not swim when she was one year old.
14.  It's too cold. I  close the window.
15.  It  rain in the desert sometimes, but you can't depend on it.
16.  If I had enough money, I  travel with my friends but now I can't.
17.  I  to study well for the exam.
18.  I wish I  buy a new car but i do not have any money.
19.  I have no time. I  leave now. My parents are waiting for me.
20.  He  be friendly, but he is usually unfriendly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario